8.21.2008

Bulk Smash!!

As you may notice to the right, my goal of hitting 286.0 by tomorrow morning has been smashed by me, The Incredible Bulk.

Not only did I meet it, I destroyed it.

Today's weigh-in?

284.6

I really don't know how I dropped so much so quickly, and I don't care, to be honest. All I know is that my calories have been perfect since last Wednesday when I started this back up. And we've worked up a sweat in some capacity every day since last Wednesday, as well. Lots of throwing footballs and frisbees, going for walks, working out...something every day.

So, I find myself feeling pretty thrilled today.

Now, we're planning a controlled cheat meal tomorrow night. We're going to a Chinese Buffet, where we will only make two trips to the bar, and fried foods will be kept to an absolute minimum. We'll also be eating fewer calories through the day, keeping our number small as we sit down to eat.

Nothing wrong with cheating once in a while, as long as you're smart about it.

So, 286 is killed, and now my sights are set on 276.4. I have over two months to drop eight pounds, so I feel pretty good about getting there early, and giving me a big jump on 240.

I'm back, baby.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Congratulations on smashing your first goal. 240 will be yours in no time. Keep it up.

Ripx180 said...

Nice job crushing the goal man. I agree that a cheat meal is fine on occasion if planned like it is. Enjoy it. You should easily be able to hit you next goal in 2 months. There is no turning back now!!