8.15.2008

Progress

More later, but wanted to check in.

Couple of PERFECT days in the books. Eating has been pristine, I'm staying active, and I just plain feel better. I'm trying to figure out where the jump in weight came from last week, as I went from 288 to 294.4 in two days on average eating. But, I'm back to 291.0 today, so I'm down 3.4 pounds in two days.

Back to my Band workout tonight, and then we're hoping for an active, football-tossing-filled weekend. A lot going on personally, but it's more exciting than anything.

All-in-all, I feel good these days. My sleep is better. My attitude is better. My focus is better. And I haven't so much as thought about junk food in three days, which is something I've fought with through all of my past reboots.

Beck and I were talking last night, and she really feel like we're back where we need to be with this.

Only time will tell, but I think she's right.

3 comments:

lj said...

Sounds like you guys are really committed! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear, Kev - let's keep it going strong through the weekend!

Kristen said...

I think you guys are both sounding a lot better this week. Keep it up...