8.14.2008

Dinner Choices

Going into dinner, I sit at roughly 890 calories. I'm aiming for no more than 2,000 for a the next week or two. But we have nothing in the house, so we had to go to the store to pick up something quick and easy.

Sometimes, when you have kids to feed, you've been at work all day, and you don't have the time to go grocery shopping, you have no choice but to run into the store and grab something quick.

So we did.

We got iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots slices, low-fat shredded cheddar, and light Italian dressing, and we're going to grill up some chicken.

I'm going to have a MASSIVE salad that will come in at roughly 350 calories, leaving me room for a bowl of wheat Chex later tonight.

Heck yeah, baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my week although it sounds like your choices have been slightly healthier than my own. work is killing me right now and it is hard to find the time to hit the grocery store, and to not hit the fast food restaurants.
I'm glad you and Becky are sticking to your plan and really trying to make your goals happen.
We deffinetly need to get together one of theses weekends and go to a park or something.
Keep up the great work!