8.13.2008

Holy $#!&!!!!

Alright, just got done with THIS, and let me tell you, it's the real deal. It might be one of the most complete workouts I've done in a long time. For those of you who may be struggling to find time, I HIGHLY recommend investing the $20 in some resistance bands (I have two pair, as some of these are just too easy with only one), and 25 minutes of your time 4 days per week.

My legs are sore, and my arms are tight and bulging. I was sucking wind by the end, and I've got a good sweat going right now.

Seriously, it's worth a look. Even if you're doing well, this might be a nice change of pace for you. And you can do it in your bedroom or your basement.

Alright, have a good night all. Here's one of many PERFECT days in the books...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about picking up some bands for when I travel and to help work on flexibility. I downloaded the workout and will have to give it a look, but it sounds interesting. I may just have to give it a try next week. I need something i can mess around at home with instead of vegging out in front of the TV or laying around the house.
Glad to hear your doing good and back on the road to completing your goal!