8.25.2008

Grrr

Alright, nobody bit, but the "all-you-can-eat" place in the last post was a salad bar.

Long story short, I jumped up 3.2 pounds after our cheat meal, and spent the weekend being good (not great, but really good) just to take 1.4 pounds back off. I was 288.0 Friday morning, and I'm 286.6 today.

Now, my goal with the cheat meal, and it was a risk, was to eat something I wanted, pay the price, and get back to my original goal weight of 286 by this morning - which I failed to do. We tossed the football a lot this weekend, and we were going to do it again yesterday, but our kids and neighbors kind of tossed a wrench in the idea. So, I missed my real workout yesterday, which didn't help my cause much.

That said, we'll get back to it today, and my goal this week will be to see 282.X by Friday morning.

Also, for those of you in Michigan - male and female - let's play some flag football. 3-on-3, 40-yard field, 30-minute running clock, co-ed...

Seriously, let's do this.

5 comments:

Ripx180 said...

I saw your comment about the all you can eat thing ;) decided not to bite given the buffet of comments on Becks blog surrounding the Chinese buffet. Very good that it was a salad buffet ;)

You guys are both doing really well but don't expect the same speed of weight loss the further you get into this. The first 6-10 lbs come pretty easily then things will really slow as I am sure you know. I don't want to see you two get frustrated and back track. Stay strong Kevin!

lj said...

haha... salad buffet...

keep it up... you'll get to 282!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm coming to Mighigan alright - to deliver a headbutt!

I see you've changed your visualation picture again. I've got one that might work even better for you. How's this for your dream body of rock hard muscles?

Kevin A. said...

That's who I was going to set you up with. His request, not mine.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Touche. Well played, sir!