8.20.2008

Unstoppable

Well, I thought I screwed up last night. Around 10:15 PM, I just got HUNGRY. Like, actually HUNGRY. I was trying to resist, but I caved. I had 1/2 a PB sandwich on whole wheat, and followed that up with a cup of dry Captain Crunch cereal. And then I had ANOTHER cup of dry Captain Crunch cereal.

I got weak, and I gave in. My calories were still in range, but it was more THAT I ate, and not WHAT I ate. Still, I was anticipating a bad number on the scale today.

What I got was a 286.4. Down almost a pound from yesterday, and only .4 pounds from my goal weight of 286.0, and with two days left to hit it.

This morning I realized that Beck and I have been active every day over the last week. Running, going for family walks, tossing a football, throwing a frisbee - every day since last Wednesday.

Even an avalanche starts with just a little snow. I think the avalanche is coming.

EDIT

I know sit at 8 pounds lost in 7 days. I'll take that.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Wish I could pull your numbers. Watch the late night eating kev. My bet is you would have hit your goal if you would have skipped the CC and PB on WW. CC is trash cereal too... Anyway man just trying to keep it real. You and beck are doing great so keep it up. I'm totally stoked to see you two getting back into the game.

lj said...

for me late night eating leads to binge eating.

8 lbs in 7 days!!!!!! that's incredible! great job!