8.30.2008

YES!!!!!

Whew. For a second there, I thought my weight might change, but thankfully, it's still right where it's been the last 2 days - 285.8.

Now, here's what bugs me to no end about the weight loss process: I'm 99% perfect in all areas for three days, and I can't lose an ounce. But you and I both know that if I had a Wendy's Classic Double with fries, I'd jump up 2-3 pounds instantly.

Whatever.

Today I'm keeping my carbs WAY low. I'm eating as few as possible in hopes that my body just has some excess carbs in there that it needs to burn off. Not sure what else to do besides generally continuing to move forward the best I can.

Sometimes life gets in the way, and your body might not always cooperate, but you make the choice to keep going - not your body. Eventually, it will have no choice but to cooperate. But you can't let it keep you from moving forward.

Always move forward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to drastically change up what you've been doing to jump start the weight loss engine?

That's what I'm attempting.

And maybe, (this is what I'm thinking is going on with me) your body is adjusting to the fairly rapid rate of weight loss for the last ten pounds and is balancing out...

Ripx180 said...

yeah what he said.... keep tweaking the equation tell your find a solution. You will get there Kevin and I like the keep going attitude.

Ripx180 said...

Kevin how is this week treating you? been quite on you and becks blogs.

Anonymous said...

It's nearing the middle of September, Kev. Where are you?