3.02.2007

Fluctuations

Wondering if anybody else has this issue:

When I have a low weigh in (such as yesterday's 315.5), I pretty much always follow it up with a weigh in anywhere from 1-4 pounds higher the next morning (such as today's 318). It doesn't matter if my diet is great, if I workout, if I have liposuction - it's higher 90% of the time.

While I've become used to it, it's still pretty frustrating to take even the smallest of steps backwards.

For a brief second, I thought I might have had a chance at hitting the 315 benchmark, but I'm back up 2.5 pounds on the scale. Now, the average did manage to drop one-tenth of a pound, so I can't be too bothered. And, chances are, I'll be back to a 316-317 weigh-in tomorrow, assuming I'm a good boy today.

Moral of the story with this post is that my body is odd. These fluctuations bug me to no end. When we were showing off our spreadsheet graphs a few weeks ago, mine was the only one with lots of varying numbers. I'd prefer to just see steady progress everyday.

I know, I know. It's only data collection, and my 5-day still dropped, so I need to stop whining.

But this is MY blog, and I'll whine all I want!

>> Sickness Update
I still am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More proof that everyone is different. You've got your weird, fluctuating weight loss and everyone else has their normal weight loss. ;)

Seriously, it's all part of the game. As long as that number continues to drop, you're doing something right.