3.14.2007

Smile! You're On Half-Naked Camera!

Yikes.

I still can't believe I'm posting these.

These are my before (360-ish), and my durings (316). I'm pleased to announce that you can really see the difference from December of '05 to now.

Still, I've got a VERY long way to go, but I think it's pretty obvious that I'm on the right track.

I started by pushup/situp routine today, and I actually did two more pushups than I've ever done before, at least thus far in my transformation. And while 12 is hardly an impressive number, I'm enjoying the fact that my max went up by two, even though I haven't worked out for nearly four weeks. My situps? Well, they weren't so impressive. I'll be starting off at a whopping 10.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing these pics again in 12 weeks. I'm expecting some MAJOR changes.

3 comments:

billy said...

nice- looks like you're losing a lot around the ol' belly section. It's funny how in your side picture you have the exact same expression.

I love the photo thing- such a great way to objectively view your progress!

Keep it up!

Rob Tucker said...

Same thing here. Nice work, and you can definitely see it in the gut.

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Wow! Great progress!