2.14.2007

Another Day, Another 324

Yep. 324 on the nose. Again.

My average is now 324.0, so there's nowhere to go with these identical daily weigh-ins. Something's gotta give.

My diet was clean yesterday, but I had no time for anything but diapers and deadlines. It was a long day. And my youngest was up at 3:30 this morning for a feeding, which is a great way to start the day. Couldn't get back to sleep until after 6, and it was only to doze. So, needless to say, I'm wasted this morning.

Add into that my apprehension about leaving for Michigan in the morning - and the laundry, cleaning and packing that needs to be done - and I'm feeling a little stressed.

I don't have a whole lot to say today, I guess. Just tired and trying to plug along.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Same thing here. I haven't been able to break the 330 barrier in 14 days now. Frustration kicks in.

Josh told me to go out and have a cheat day and a rest day, and hopefully the body shocks itself, but we'll see how that goes.

Good luck, man. I know how frustrating that can be.