2.01.2007

That? SUCKED.

Dear God.

Fried chicken, pizza, bar-b-q chicken sandwiches, mashed potatoes, Culver's, bar-b-q beans with pork and bacon - it just kept coming and coming.

Listen, I'm not here to tell you that I overcame every challenge, and I'm sure not going to say that I willingly gave in. What I WILL say is that I tried. Some days I did fine, other days, I crapped out.
I weighed myself after I walked in the door this evening, and it read 334-335. If that's true, it better be water weight, because as bad as I was, there is NO WAY I put on almost 12 pounds. I guess we'll see in the morning.

Either way, I'm back, and I'm living life on my own terms. The weight is coming off.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

When you're in the pressure cooker, sometimes you crack. Don't feel bad about it.

We always preach about a lifestyle, and not a diet. So you ate too much the past few days. Shit happens, right?

The best thing is, you're back on track, back at home, and ready to knock them off.

I wouldn't worry about that scale weigh in. I have a feeling it's a big, fat liar.

Anonymous said...

Getting back on track fast is the right thing to do. I gained 6 pounds one night, but it was gone in a week. It probably is mostly water weight.