2.15.2007

Sometimes It's Better If You Don't Ask

Gotta be a quick one today, folks. We're headed to the airport in a few minutes.

So, yeah.

Stepped on the scale after five days of dieting well, and not being nearly as active as I'd like, just hoping for a 323 to send me off.

I didn't get it.

Instead, I got a 320 - my lowest weigh-in so far. Bringing my average down t0 323.4 - my lowest average so far.

I got up and down from that scale for a good 3 minutes, and it showed 320 every time.

I can tell you this: It's a GREAT motivation as I head out that door this morning. I'm coming back with a 5-day of 321.4 or less.

You watch.

See you all in a few days.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Things happen for a reason.

This is your reason to be healthy when in Michigan.

Carl said...

With motivation like that there is good reason to hold down the fort while you are out of town. keep it up (or down?).