2.05.2007

Super, Thanks For Asking

Much like Rob said, I didn't do horrible yesterday, but I didn't eat clean all night, either.

Lots of high-sodium mexican dishes, some cheese dips, tortilla chips, and it's possible some of Becky's homemade peanut butter cups found their way into my system, too. Still, I ate great up until Super Bowl time, and I made sure not to overdo it on anything during the game. I snacked more than anything.

Still, the weight was back up to 325.5 this morning, so I'm guessing my 5-day ain't gonna be none too pretty tomorrow. Now that my schedule is back to normal this week, I'll be guaranteed time to workout.

Also, I'm hitting Denver's Craigslist today to look for a listing that says something like "Out of shape old guys playing basketball - come join us!" When in college, I played basketball three nights per week, didn't change my diet much, and I lost 60 pounds in roughly five months. Basketball is my sport of choice, and I greatly prefer accomplishing something when doing my cardio. The stationary bike and elliptical just don't do it for me.

I need to find something that I'll stick with.

My Goal for the Week:

Weigh in at 320 at least once by next Monday morning.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Looking for pick up hoops is a good idea. Craigslist is a great plan, so I will be stealing that from you.

As for the Super Bowl, it seems like we were pretty realistic about it. Just make sure you're working it off today. Keep it up, Kev. I plan on seeing 320 from you this week!