2.28.2007

In The Mood For A Quickie?

I thought you might be.

Lots going on today, so I have to keep it short.

>> Weigh in
Right where I think it should be at 318.5. Brings my average to 318.4.

>> Job Interview
This is a big one, as things at my current work-from-home position are deteriorating quickly. I need this. If not this, then something else. Either way, I need it soon.

>> Sick
Still feeling crappy. In fact, I feel worse today than I did yesterday. Might be stress and/or lack of sleep. Guess we'll see.

That's it for now. Wish me luck, and I hope to post later with some good news.

5 comments:

billy said...

Good luck on your interview!

And feel better.

Anonymous said...

ditto ... good luck :)

Rob Tucker said...

Best of luck, Kev. I'll be thinking of you guys today.

Also, you doubleposted this blog, I'm assuming it was lagging. Just FYI in case you didn't notice. Good luck!

Oh, and thanks for the quickie. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

Kevin A. said...

Thanks for the well-wishing. I'm excited/nervous/optimistic. Not a great combo.

And I posted it twice because it really was THAT good.

Anonymous said...

Two times, huh? What a man, Kev. What a man.

Um, so anyway...

Good luck on the interview (although I've already wished you lots of luck...but hell, what's more luck-wishing gonna do?). Go get 'em.

And awesome job on the average. You're doing great!