2.08.2007

More Proof

If you're still needing to see some proof that the scale is not the only way to track your progress, allow me to help.

My Measurements



So, even though I only lost 5 pounds from 1-6 to 2-7, I still added almost .5" to my bicep, I took a full inch off of my waist, and .75" off of my hips.

And, if I behave, I can still pull out a 10-pound-per-month average by 2-23. I'll need to lose eight pounds in the next 15 days, which I see has a very attainable goal.

It's all adding up.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

That's pretty awesome, Kev. We've got a few things working against us mentally. We look at our scale EVERY day, and we are involved in the blogs, posting and forums EVERY day.

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees, and I'm incredibly guilty of that. Love to see those numbers going the way they should be.

Carl said...

Very good point. One site which may help with this is called mybodycomp.com Its not the most accurate system in the world but it uses measurements like those to give your body fat %. I would bet that like you, the other platouing Coalition members are also having progress that they could see though body measurement if they did it, cause everybody is gaining musscle too, which is denser than fat.