2.22.2007

The Big 1-0-0

Today's Weigh-In: 319
5-Day: N/A
3-Day: 320.16

This, my friends, is my 100th post here at The 100. I figured I'd do a little recap for the occasion.

Here's a quick recap of the changes in my life since my first post on 10-20-06.

Total Weight Lost: 27 pounds (40 pounds since 1/10/06)

Jacket Size Before: 56 Extra Long
Jacket Size Now: 52 Extra Long

Pant Size Before: 46
Pant Size Now: 42

Bicep Before: 14"
Bicep Now: 16.5"

Total Number of Push Ups Before: 0
Total Number of Push Ups Now: 10 (still sad, but better)

Nights With Reflux Before: 3-4/week
Nights With Reflux Now: 0-1/week

Asthma Attacks Before: 1-2/week
Asthma attacks now: 0

Migraines Before: 3-4/week
Migraines Now: 0-1/week

Number of Shirtless pics Before: 0
Number of Shirltess pics Now: 3

Still a very long way to go, I know. But it's nice to look back and see such drastic changes. My life truly is better today than it was 100 or so days ago, and it keeps getting better. Now if I could just get rid of this flu/cold thing...

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees, but I'm proud of you. Through some ups and downs, you've been able to keep this up. Nice work, Kev.

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Great numbers!!!

Number of Shirtless pics Before: 0
Number of Shirltess pics Now: 3

LOL thanks, I needed a laugh tonight!