7.17.2007

An Addendum to my Last Post

So, I've been swamped today. No time for breakfast, period. I've been sitting at my computer working since I posted my last blog entry.

Just a few seconds ago, I was able to get up and use the restroom.

And there was my scale.

So, I disrobed, got on top of it (the scale), and weighed in.

289.4.

So, my question is this:

If I haven't eaten anything, haven't worked out, just sat at a computer for 3 hours, can I use this as my real weigh in? Had I eaten, gone for a walk, etc, I'd say no. But I've done nothing but type for three hours. Though I did change a diaper.

What say you?

3 comments:

billy said...

Here's what I say:

Weigh yourself one time, at the same time, every day, after using the bathroom.

That's it!!

None of this has any affect on your fat loss. Only your own OCD!

Rebecca said...

Lol at Billy. I wouldn't have put it that way, but to answer your question, I think that you can take that as your real weigh-in, since you didn't eat or do anything else.

Jay said...

It's just a number, ultimately. If you don't feel satisfied with the measurement, create a condition where you will feel satisfied with it. (consistant times for weigh ins, 5 day averages, etc)