7.15.2007

Week 3 Stats

Weigh In: 291.8

That's only one pound down from last week, but it's 2.6 pounds down from my "reset" on Friday. I worked my tail off the last two days - bike rides, swimming, perfect eating. I'm kind of proud that I made it down over two pounds since I got my head back on straight.

No push ups for me today, at least not this morning. My bad shoulder has been acting up this week, and my last set of push ups on Friday was pretty painful. So, I'll chill out today and see if it feels better by tonight. Hopefully so, as I still want to break 20 in the challenge. Guess we'll see.

For the record, I'm fully expecting to be down in the upper 280's by this time next week. I'm aiming for a weigh-in of at least 288 next Sunday.

Have a good Sunday, all.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I like the bold statement!

Not sure if you've seen this, but I had some shoulder problems before, and the exercises recommended in the Core Performance book really helped. Here's an example.