7.28.2007

Picture Day! Yes, You Get the Boxer-Brief Treatment.

Today's Weigh-In: 286.4

I will be heading to the pool for an hour this afternoon, so I fully expect a weigh-in in the 285's tomorrow, ensuring a Closer's victory. I think that would give me a 5-ish pound loss this week, and a 6.5-ish pound loss over the last two weeks.

Anyway, off to the pics.

Before (12-2005): 365-ish
Now: 286.4


Before (June 8, 2007): 298.6
Now: 286.4


And this one is for the ladies. Or for my ego. Either way. It's a Billy-inspired pose. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Kevin, what a difference - even from last month! You must be doing something right.

billy said...

oh no, there's a pose-off goin' on!

Seriously, man- what a drastic improvement. Ever think you'd LIKE a picture with your shirt off?

Also, you had a before pic from 12/05? Damn, that's a while ago.

Anyway, nice work. And thank you thank you thank you for kicking ass for the closers this week. Like I said, we're leaning on you now.