7.30.2007

What Would You Be?

Today's Weigh In: 286.4
5-Day: 287.12

So, I know we're pretty much all in this for the betterment of our overall health, and to allow us less embarrassment about our bodies, but I'm curious about something.

If you guys were doing this for a career in athletics, what sports would you want your body ready to handle when you hit your goal? What kind of body do you want to end up with?

Do you want a boxer's body? A swimmer's body? A basketball player's body? A wrestler's body?

I'm honestly not sure what I want.

My first thought was the body of a less-than-buff UFC fighter, like Gan McGee. He's 6' 10", about 265, so I'd have to be about 245 to look similar.

Another thought I had was an NFL Tight End. Something like Tony Scheffler of the Denver Broncos. He's 6' 5", 250, so I'd need to be a muscular 265 to look similar.

What about you guys?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm going with a dancer's body...if you want to consider that a sport.

Rob Tucker said...

Chris Spielman.

Anonymous said...

Martial Arts

Jet Li
Jean Claude Van Damme
Brandon Lee

Otherwise a Boxer's body

Stallone in Rocky 4 :)

Ripx180 said...

maybe a endurance athlete or a UFC fighter. slightly built but lean and at the right weight for your frame. I think both Ryan Renolds (in Amityville Horror) or Mark Wahlberg are good examples of this. Rich Franklin of the UFC is another guy. I still need to do my visualization exercise.

billy said...

martial arts, boxing, or swimmimg i think.

Kristen said...

Yes, Ripx...visualize Mark Wahlberg :)