5.17.2007

Do You Know What Area Code I Live In?

Well, allow me to tell you...


Oddly, that is also the number that appeared on my scale - twice - this morning. I have no explanation of how that number got there, but I'm sure not upset about it.

Truth is, while I stayed under my 2400 for the day yesterday, I wasn't as active as I planned. I got sick after dinner, and my shoulder was killing me again. So the only activity I had yesterday was cleaning my apartment. Now, I did a lot of cleaning, and I was moving at a pretty good clip for 30-40 minutes...

But 304.8 to 303? I wasn't moving that much.

Still, it gives me hope that I might actually hit one 299.9 weigh-in over the next three days. It's not likely, but I'm gonna try to make it happen. I still don't feel good this morning, so my food intake shouldn't be a problem today. It might be tough to get to my 2400, actually.

Good things are happening for me, weight-wise. Now I just need to stay focused, work hard, and keep the train rolling.

Guys, I should have done this weeks ago. It feels good not to be the only person not losing weight, anymore!

EDIT: I used the potty (I have a 2-year-old), and weighed again. 302.4!

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Damn.. nice, man.

From the sounds of it, you need a bigger toilet, though. Congrats!

Kevin A. said...

Hey, a .6 pound #2 isn't bad when you consider I'm 6' 8", 303.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this conversation's going down...the toilet.

HA HA HA!

Hey, I'm so happy for you, Kev. Great job!