5.06.2007

Quick Hits

1. I blogged several times over the weekend, so be sure to check out anything you might have missed over the last few days. There's a picture, a hungover rant, and an announcement about my pants. Good stuff.

2. I weighed 307.8 this morning (and that may drop, as my stomach isn't feeling well right now). I'm going back to the 5-Day routine. As much as it kills me some days, I like knowing what my body is doing from day-to-day, and how it reacts to what I do.

3. In regards to the whole "Size 40" post below, I know it's not that impressive that I've only dropped one pant size in five months. But here's the thing, when I weighed 260 before, I was wearing size 38 pants. So, I only plan on losing three pant sizes total in this transformation. I've never carried much extra weight in my hips, which is where I wear my pants. It's all in the gut.

4. We're on our way to a facility in Denver called 50/50 fitness. Beck did some design work for them recently, and to pay us back, they are going to put us each on a machine that will tell us what our actual BMR is. It'll be interesting to see what they say in relation to the online calculators I've been using.

3 comments:

billy said...

I know what you mean about the pants size. that takes the longest to drop.

Rob Tucker said...

As for the pants, I've been the guy for the longest time that tucks the pants UNDER the gut. So yeah, a pant size for men is a MUCH different issue than with women.

billy said...

I think every guy wears their pants there- underneath the belly. Old-timers say you're supposed to wear them near the belly-button, but nobody does that anymore...