5.08.2007

I Got Nuthin'

Not a lot to report today.

My body is still screwy, as my last four weigh-ins have been 305.6, 307.8, 308.6, and 307.0. I wish the thing would just chill and lose .25 pounds per day.

My caloric intake has been pretty right on. 2,220 and Sunday, 2,300 and change yesterday. It's a lot easier to just aim for 2,400 than it is to try to stay at 1,800 for a day. I likes me some food.

I've had a 2-day migraine, so it's been tough to be as active as I'd like. I'm hoping to go for a walk/jog with Beck and the girls tonight.

My left shoulder is killing me - still. I was shown some strengthening moves that I can do with my dumbbells, so I'm trying to repair the problem.

And that's about it. Sorry for such a boring blog today, folks.

Check in with Becky later, as she has some good news to share.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

I know you're tired of hearing it, but right now patience is the key. Step away from the pressuring of yourself (which you seem to be doing pretty well with), and just let the work carry you. You'll get there.