12.11.2006

Also...

For those who drop by and read what I'm up to, allow me to point you in the direction of the person who started this whole thing for me.

My wife has been going full-throttle for six or seven weeks now, working out for one hour every weekday. Her weight-loss is starting to show thanks to her determination, which was showing from Day One.

Drop by her page if you have some time. It's more of a record of the work she's doing, but I know she'd appreciate any comments you wanted to drop on her.

Becky's Page

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props!!

Anonymous said...

Kev, keep up the kick ass job. i'm josh, Rob's trainer. if you need any at home ideas as far as workouts or anything, let me know i would be glad to help. mens health is awesome...i noticed your link from there. good luck, big timer. keep pushin'

Kevin A. said...

Josh-

You are welcome to post here as often as you'd like. Any input, tips, hints, etc that you feel like dropping on me would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm doing OK, but I always feel like I could do better.

Rob Tucker said...

Kevin -

Josh knows what he's talking about. He's been awesome with me. If you want, I can forward you over an email that Josh sent my way, it's got tips, advice, some recipes, a little bit of everything. Send me your email or let me know and I can get it to you.

Kevin A. said...

Rob-

Hit me at tallka76@yahoo.com. I'll take any help I can get!

Rob Tucker said...

Awesome, sending now.