12.29.2006

I Feel Good - Dunnuh Nunnuh Nunnuh Nuh

With all apologies to the late James Brown, I do, in fact, feel good this morning. I've been eating great all week, working out in some way shape or form every day, and seeing the weight loss.

If you notice my sidebar, my current weight is now down to 333.4. That's down roughly seven pounds since mid-December. Come Monday, I'm hoping that number is a bit lower. I'd like to see it at 330, though I'm not counting on that one. Still, even if I can get it down to 331 or so, I'd be pretty happy.

Hey, Billy. The biggest amount of change has come in the last 3-4 days since I picked my calorie intake up a little bit. Kudos for the encouragement.

Our next round of shirtless pictures is set for January 6th, and Beck and I are both kind of curious to see what changes (if any) are there.

We are both working hard, eating right, and staying true to the cause. While we don't NEED to see a big change next week, it sure wouldn't hurt to keep us motivated. On the flip side, if we don't see any visable changes, it'll be a blow to our determintation. Let's hope we don't have to worry about that.

If I don't post over the weekend, Happy New Year, everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking slimmer. It's so hard to notice when I see you, like, every day, but I do notice it because it catches me off-guard.

You're doing great. Good job on increasing the calories. I know it's tough for you to eat when you're not hungry. You're eating right, though - for the most part ;).

*holding up my imaginary glass of beer (the kind with no fat, carbs or calories)*
Here's to your next weigh-in. Good luck!

billy said...

Nice work!

You know, FEELING good is really the best part, isn't it? Regardless of scales or photos or measurements- take a minute and truly appreciate how good you feel. That's what will keep you going in the long run.

I've been feeling sluggish for the last few days. Hopefully when I revamp my routine on Jan. 1 it will help a bit.

Kudos!

Rob Tucker said...

I need to have one of those beers, Beck. I have been the weak link lately, and you guys keep my head in it. I'm REALLY glad to see you feeling great lately. I've been feeling the total opposite, and have been off my game since my work/school schedule has been gone for vacation.

Awesome as always, Kev.