12.19.2006

A Dangerous Trend

EDIT: After typing this, I weighed myself, just for the heck of it. 336. Two pounds down from yesterday. I'll keep the blog title the same until next Monday, hoping to make a major change.

I ate like a pig last night.

It was all healthy - PB on whole wheat, protein bar, a little dairy, etc. - but I still ate when I wasn't hungry. I ate strictly out of boredom.

The ONLY thing that kept me from eating junk food? We didn't have any junk food.

Thank God.

I was pretty depressed about the one-pound gain, and I was home alone with a sleeping baby last night, so the boredom just seeped in. And the food followed.

I ended up at roughly 2,900 calories yesterday, which is still 600 below my weight mantenance level. So it's not ALL bad. Plus, I'm pretty sure I got it out of my system, as I've only had 300 or so calories through 10am my time. I'm on pace to have a pretty decent day.

I need to snap myself out of this. For the last five days, All I've wanted to do is eat. Again, thank God I don't have any junk in the house, or I'd be screwed.

I didn't even workout yesterday. I was too tired and depressed about some personal things going on. I'll be hitting the weights right after I finish posting this blog. I just hope that helps. It usually does.

No comments: