12.08.2006

Nice Pants

So, you know that pair of jeans or cargos you own? The ones that, when they come out of the dryer and you put them on, they're a little bit too tight? The ones that you wear anyway, because you know they'll loosen up as you wear them?

Yeah, I have a pair of jeans like that.

I pulled them out of the dryer this morning and slid them on. I prepared to inhale deeply, so I could get them buttoned and zipped.

And then I noticed something. I didn't need to inhale at all. In fact, I needed my belt with a quickness, or I was going to be giving my wife and kids a little show.

That's right, folks. My "tight" jeans are now so loose, that I need to fasten my belt an extra notch in so I can keep them up.

Scales can only tell you so much. This little adventure proves to me that I'm doing well and losing my baggage.

I read in Men's Health that for every four pounds of weight you lose, it's about an inch off of your waist. So, as I'm hovering right around the 8 pound mark, that means I've already taken off 2" from my waistline.

On the right track, people. On the right track.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Very cool, man.

The technique is working. Do you find yourself being motivated by having to report to people on the blog? It's helping me a lot, and you're ahead of me. Awesome, awesome work. Keep it up, slim!