8.04.2007

Checking In

Weigh-In: 288.0
Weight Lost in August: -1.6 pounds
Calories Counted: Not a clue

Still here, just didn't have lots of time for blogging in the last 36 hours.

Some quick updates:

> Only had about a 30-minute window to work out yesterday, so I hit the pool for 30 minutes. I was still way sore from the Hundreds, and I had a migraine, but I went as hard as I could and made sure to get my heart rate up.

> I didn't do my second round of Hundreds yesterday, as I was still insanely sore from my first round. I will be sure to get them in today. I hate doing them, but I love how I feel after I have.

> I don't think anybody is showing up to our football get-together tonight, but we'll still go grill some chicken and broccoli, toss the ball around, and let the girls play. Better to be a little active than a lot sedentary.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: