8.10.2007

Not Much To Say

Weigh In: 287.0
5-Day: 287.4

Went to see Transformers last night, and didn't have time to eat dinner before hand. Considered skipping, but I was hurting for food when I got home at 11:30pm. So, I ate dinner at 11:45pm. I stayed well under my calories for the day, but I think the late dinner skewed my morning weigh in a little. No biggie.

Tomorrow is going to be an active day. We'll be at Bandimere Race Way all day for jet car races (Beck is driving!), and there will be lots of heat and lots of walking. I hope to sweat some fat out.

We're off today, gonna get some family stuff done. Everybody have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, Kev - can you and Beck come up with a team name and let me know? Check the Big Challenge board ;)

Melissa said...

Hope you had a fun family day :) I loved Transformers!

Ripx180 said...

So where's the review of the movie?? Not that I am looking for a big long write up but no comments?

Eating that late def skews the weigh in the next day. I think the body doesn't have time to process the food in that short amount of time.

Kevin A. said...

Transformers mini-review:

Effects: A+
Story: B-
Dialogue: D
Acting: C+

Overall: B-

I'd go see it again, for sure. It was fun, but it wasn't a great movie.