8.24.2007

Taking Some Time

With all of the stress - Beck's job, my first deadlines with the paper, physical issues - I just don't have the time or energy to focus on the blog or the contest right now. I need to buckle down, get my work done, make sure my family is OK, make sure I'm healthy, etc.

I'm glad Beck is handling the job situation so well, because I'm not dealing with it too nicely. I just don't have it in me right now.

I'll be back in a few days when everything settles down a little. I'm not quitting, just taking a break.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I hope you can hold it together and not fall off the wagon, Kev. With all that's going on, the last thing you need is to see a 290 on the scale when you return.

Hang in there, man. We need you as much as you need us.

Ripx180 said...

Don't fish for too long man or you will kick yourself. You can continue to eat healthy and exercise (will help you get through these times better than sitting on you ass and eating shitty). F.A.T. loves you man, we will wait for one of the fantastic 4. Take your time from the blog but come back stronger and lighter when you do. I guess what I am trying to say is don't let this shit that going on in your life give you reason to bag on your healthy life goals. You want it more than that I know. Take Care man and go give your wife and kids a big ole hug and tell em you love them (your a lucky man)

Jay said...

It's only a few days, everyone needs a break!