8.17.2007

Random Toughts

Don't really feel like investing a lot of time in the blog today, so I'll just type out some quick hits.

> Yesterday might have been my best workout since I started this thing. It was intense. I'm hurting in places I haven't hurt in years.

> I'm proud of myself today. I wanted to quit several times yesterday, but I didn't let it happen. I kept pushing. I finished what I set out to do.

> It's only been three days of being clean and active, but my weight is up .4 from yesterday, and only down .8 since Monday. I expect more than that.

> Pool today, back to my plyo/football workout tomorrow.

> A great thought from Jamie Foxx in the current issue of Men's Health: Get up every morning and challenge yourself.

> My new 'motto': BFS. Bigger, Faster, Stronger.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Yesterday was a great day for you, but remember to keep that intensity. One day is one day, but when you start linking good days together in a row, THAT is where you find success. Nice work yesterday, Kev.

billy said...

I like the new 'tude. Just gotta make sure to keep it up day in, day out.

Rebecca said...

I'm proud of you too Kevin. Keep it up, as the guys already said. I like that Jamie Foxx quote - that's a keeper.