6.15.2007

Just So I Can Say I Posted Today

Weigh-In: Still hovering at 297.0
5-Day: 296.96 (new low)

First, I turn 31 soon, and I'm proud to say that I'm the healthiest I've been since I was 26 - the year I got married. It's also my third Father's Day Sunday, and I am BY FAR in the best shape I've been since becoming a daddy.

I have a long way to go, and I haven't been perfect, but I've changed a LOT about myself in the last seven months, and I'm proud of the person I've become. I'll be even more proud in a few months when I'm - physically - the person I've wanted to be for a long time.

Everybody have a great weekend.

**EDIT**

Huh. This kind of snuck up on me.

I just realized that I have officially crossed the 50 Pounds Lost threshold.

Supposedly, this dog represents the total amount of weight I've lost since November 23, 2006.


Good dog.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy father's day. It sounds like you give your kids the best thing a dad can, which is time. Enjoy your day, and congrats on your threshold and life changes.

Rob Tucker said...

Happy Father's Day, old man.

31 creeping up?

Good thing I'm less than 30.5.

Yes, I'm using the .5 ;)