6.21.2007

No Change, But I'm 'Aight

Weigh-In: 294.8
5-Day: 296.2

Well, I didn't lose anything yesterday, but I didn't gain anything. I'm fine with that, as my 5-Day dropped down to a new low at 296.2. If I weigh anything under 298 tomorrow, it'll drop well into the 295's, so I really can't complain about that one bit.

I have a ton of energy today, and I'm not sure why. It's just one of those mornings where you wake up, and you don't see why you can't take on the world, and all it can throw at you, and walk away the winner. I don't get those mornings very often these days, so I'll embrace it, and go after it.

I've been DYING to play basketball recently. It's an AMAZING cardio workout...sprint 100 feet, shuffle around, jump a few times, sprint another 100 feet, repeat for three hours...playing basketball three nights a week in college was how I lost about 60 pounds in five months. Problem is, I don't have anybody to play with, and I'd have to play at night, so playing outdoors ain't gonna happen.

I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Anyway, not much else to say, today. Everybody have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you in this kind of mood. :)

Rob Tucker said...

Do you have any colleges or anything nearby? I noticed just today that Wayne State had "FREE" basketball leagues that they were signing people up for this week - you can bring a team or just individuals, and they put you into a league. It went on to say that you didn't have to be a student to get into the league (but I think it was some small fee like $20 for the league or something?)


I couldn't guess if you're near a campus, but maybe you could check that out?

Marcol said...

Hey Kevin!

You ever think about posting on craigslist in your area to see if there are others out there like you that are interested in a pick up game of Baseketball? If you find the interest you can probably find people who are eager to play at night as well. Where theres a will, theres a way!

Glad to hear about your excitement about life today - and your burst of energy - watch out Beck! :)