6.06.2007

"Never Again"

In response to the Message From My Body posted below, I am here to make a bold statement.

After reading my body's message, I decided that I'd weigh myself again. I hadn't eaten, and I took another bathroom stop, so I hoped to see a number besides the 300.4 I saw when I woke up.

I saw a 299.8 - my first sub-300 weight since Saturday morning.

Seeing that number this time was almost as nice as seeing it the last time. It felt so good, that I instantly turned to Beck and said this: "Never again."

And now I'm saying it here for all of the Coalition to see.

I WILL NOT weigh over 300 pounds again. I refuse. I haven't blogged about it, but being back over 300 felt horrible. And it was my own fault that I was there. I messed up last weekend, and right when I was on the verge of a new low. Today, I could be celebrating a 294. Instead, I'm celebrating a 299. I messed up.

I'm not letting that happen again.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

If you're looking at 299.8, I love the thought of "never again", but we both know that it's completely possible, even if you do everything right.

Just keep doing the right thing. Even if you do sneak up over 300 again, you know how it works. Force it off with dedication.