6.20.2007

Summary Time

I started the whole database thing when I was at a solid 338. My first day of keeping track was 12/22/06. Since then, here's what I've done.



Average weight loss per day: .26 pounds

December: 5+ pounds lost

January: 6 pounds lost
February: 8+ pounds lost

March: 6+ pounds lost

April: 6+ pounds lost

May: 9+ pounds lost
June: 3+ pounds lost (so far)


Total lost from weigh-in to weigh in: 43.2

Total Lost by 5-Day Average: 41.64

I'm ok with that. January was a killer month with stress and travel, so I see what happened. No excuses, though. I should never put weight on. January was great! I lost a little over six pounds!

Still, I'm good with an average 7 pounds per month loss the other months. I'd prefer some May repeats. May was my 2,400-per-day calorie month. And I really went from 307 on the 10th to 298 on the 31st. Nine pounds in 21 days once I started eating my 2,400.

We'll see what the rest of June brings. I'm at roughly three pounds lost thins month, right now. I have 10 days to get that number up. I'm aiming for an eight.

**EDIT - Fixed**

7 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

8's definitely reasonable.

Good call on doing the summary thing. It's good for us to keep track from the get go (note to new members) so we can come back a few months later and realize where we've come from.

billy said...

i dont get it- on your graph, it looks like you lost weight in january?

Kevin A. said...

My math skills aren't what they used to be. Same with my reading comprehension, it appears. I saw 331 on 1/1, and 322 on 1/31, and thought it was 332.

So, I'll be re-doing my math.

Marcol said...

Kevin you look like the person to look out for next month during the challenge - since youve come close to losing 10 lbs in a month. Great job on your progress!

Lacy said...

Awesome progress, Kevin! You are well on your way to reaching your goal, with or without 9+ lbs a month!

Rebecca said...

Nice to be able to see the numbers - you have been pretty consistent for months. Good for you!

Kristen said...

That always saves me mentally when I just stop and look back at where I've been. You've been steadily going down - give or take a few pounds. That's what this is all about.