6.20.2007

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

I'll blog some more about this later, but I wanted to get this out there for everybody this morning.

Monday and Tuesday have been my first two days trying to stay around 2,400 calories in about a week. We also went for a quick 3/4 mile walk last night. Still, I have to raise an eyebrow at this morning's weigh-in:

294.8.

I stepped on that scale five times, and I saw a 294.8 every time. No clue how, but I'll take it. And I'll eat 2,400 calories again today. Maybe I'll drop to 292, huh?

Weigh-In: 294.8 (new low - duh)
5-Day: 296.56 (new low)

More later.

6 comments:

Ripx180 said...

awesome man :) looks like allot of you are starting to budge downwards. They say you need to keep tricking your body, maybe thats what you needed was a 2400cal wake up :)

Ripx

Marcol said...

Perhaps 2400 cals is your sweet spot - no pun intended :) Keep at it Kev!

PS - for everyone who reads this I posted a challenge on my blog. Check it out!

Rob Tucker said...

And we match each other blow for blow yet again. I'm starting to see improvement again too.

Awesome, Kev. Let's ride this slow moving train as long as we can.

billy said...

what's your usual calorie intake? 2400 sounds about right. Maybe slightly low for you, but if it works..

rmmhmaqa

Kevin A. said...

Yeah, I was told to hit 2,400 for optimal weight loss. And in May, I lost 9 pounds eating 2,400 every day. I got away from it for some reason, and I've been sitting at 297 for over 2 weeks. So I went back to 2,400, and I'm down 2 pounds in three days.

Rebecca said...

Wow, it sounds like you found a good number for now. Gotta love it when you find something that works for you. Nothin to do but work it!