6.22.2007

Keeping It Short

Weight was back up, but that was my fault. Had a cheat meal that turned into a cheat night. I knew better, and felt like CRAP what I was done, so I deserve the 296.2 I got today. I've got to stop the emotional eating. Good news - eat. Bad news - eat. I have the power to stop it, but I don't. At least not as often as I should.

5-Day still went down, but not as much as I would have liked. It now sits at 296.04. I'll get back on track today and knock down a 294 again tomorrow.

I'm meeting with my boss at the magazine on Monday to discuss a possible expansion of the web site I'm running. It could mean pretty big things. Essentially, MHS.com could be to MHS the Magazine what ESPN.com is to ESPN the network. Much smaller scale, but same idea. That would help me out in many ways.

It doesn't take much to lose your good mood, huh? I started out in one this morning, then it got better when I heard about the web site, but then a dose of reality set in, and I realized I didn't have that much to be excited about today.

Oh, well. Another day, another struggle. It's getting to be normal to just try to keep my head above water, so I'm getting used to this feeling.

Back to treading water.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

The ups and downs can't be easy, but just remember the good stuff that's hard to remember when the bad stuff is firing at you from all angles.

You're MUCH healthier, and you're still going in the right direction. Hell, last night used to be the NORM, and now it's the exception to the rule. Take something out of that.

Hang in there, Kev. You'll get what you need.