6.01.2007

Not In A Good Mood

I won't be talking much today. That game last night still has me feeling sick to my stomach.

How do you let ONE GUY score his team's last 25 points against you? How do you not double him with 9 seconds left? Any other year, I'd say things like "it ain't over til it's over," or "I haven't heard any fat ladies singing," but I just don't feel good about this series. I don't see this Pistons team winning two more, especially when one is at The Q.

I think we're going to see a somewhat major overhaul of this team next season. I think Chauncey is going bye-bye, I don't think Webber will re-sign, and I think Dumars may have to move some other pieces to make things happen.

Man this team annoys me some days.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

I'm with you, but I haven't given up yet. I'm not throwing money at bookies either, though.