4.03.2007

310.1

I'm as close as I can get to 310 without actually BEING 310.

My weigh-in today actually went up .4 pounds, which I wasn't too pleased with, but them's the breaks. My goal is to go under 310 for good tomorrow. I'm aiming for a weight of 309.5 or less.

The plan for today: 100% clean eating, a walk with the family tonight, trying another round of pushups/situps.

Hopefully that will be enough to put me over the hump.

I haven't been keeping track of my calories for about four days now, though I haven't eaten anything outside of my normal routine (with the exception of the aforementioned brownies), so I know the range I've been in is normal for me. Still, I'll go back to it today in an effort to more accurately zig-zag.

Now, for some non-weight-loss stuff.

My good friend TJ commented on my page yesterday, and I followed his profile to a new blog he started. Looks like yesterday was Day One. He's a great writer, and an even better guy, so drop by his page and check it out. His blog is Write Field, so you can guess at what the content will be.

Also, I'm trying to convince TJ and his wife to move out here next year, so I'll have somebody to workout and play basketball with. Plus, my wife's company has a softball team, and TJ used to play semi-pro baseball. I'm sure he'd qualify as a ringer.

One last weight thing: I have some family pics posted on my MySpace page, should anybody want to check them out.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I haven't posted in a few days, so I'm going to refer to the tan pics. Looking good, man. You're doing great.

Anonymous said...

You're SOOOO close! Keep up the great work and you'll get there. (Hopefully by tomorrow.)