4.30.2007

Holy Crap. I Was a Fat Ass.

Here's enough of a trip down memory lane to keep a guy eating clean for 27 months. Dear Lord. How did I ever let myself get that bad?? This was taken, I'm guessing, a little over one year ago.


That makes me sick to my stomach.

But that's the OLD Kevin. There were probably a few packs of Little Debbie's stuck in one of my fat rolls under that 4XL shirt that was TOO SMALL. He's not here anymore.

THIS is the New Kevin, and it's only going to get better form here. Enjoy this way cheesy picture.

7 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Very cool, man.

Perspective.

THAT's what it's all about.

(slight nod to MCS)

billy said...

Damn dude- lookin good! Now I have to pose in my wife beater...

Kristen said...

I was trying to figure out how to e-whistle...to no avail...

Anonymous said...

WOW!

The cliche' "a picture is worth a thousand words" definetly applies. No need to say anything else.

Kevin A. said...

Thanks, everybody. I appreciate the kind words, especially as I'm struggling right now.

Just think how I'll look another 40 pounds lighter.

Dayum!

Suz said...

You honestly look like a different person! Won't it be exciting to look back in 40 more pounds and see the difference!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's so weird seeing the difference. It's like I, of all people, should've noticed the weight loss. And I have, don't get me wrong. But I didn't realize HOW MUCH you've actually lost...visually. You look awesome, Kev. No, you look downright hawt! You're doing such a good job...keep up the great work!