4.06.2007

I'm Done. I Quit. I Give Up.

No, not on the entire weight-loss, just on trying to figure by body out.

Today's Weigh-In: 309.8
5-Day: 310.74

309.8? How? I took a mile-long walk last night. And I had ice cream for a snack (low-fat, but still). And that makes me drop 1.5 pounds off of my weigh-in?

I'll never understand how my body works, I guess. In the meantime, if it wants to give me a 309.8, I guess I'll shutup and take it.

Coming Later

For the newbies to the Coalition, I thought I'd jot down some basic principles that I've learned, as well as some suggestions I have that have worked for me over the last four months.

2 comments:

billy said...

Judging by the effectiveness of your blog title today, I'd say you're ready to write your own magazine cover teasers ;)

Suz said...

Wow, you and Rob are just right there together on this! Yay for being in the zeroes!!