4.20.2007

The Run to 299 - Day 12

And THERE'S the drop.

Pounds to 299.9: 7.73

Weigh-In: 305.4 (I've been expecting you.)
5-Day: 307.72

I know, I know. I should have shut up and waited for the drop to come. The 305.4 is my new lowest weigh-in, and I expected a weigh-in like this soon. So, there was no need to panic. I guess my body is just a big poop head that likes to screw with me mentally.

Yeah - poop head. I went there.

Still, when my weight pops back up like it did, I tend to freak out because I'm afraid it will keep going up, or it won't come back down. I've made too many changes, and worked too hard to keep them going for that to happen to me.

So, I panic. Cut me some slack, man.

Geez.

So where does this leave me now? How do I look as I get set for the stretch run to 299?

Well, I'll have weights of 309 and 309.6 dropping off in the next two days, so if I can keep my weight in the 305's, I'll bring my average into the low 306's. If I can get my weigh-ins into the 304's for my 307's to drop off, I'll be in the high 304's by Tuesday morning. Of course, I'll hit 304 just in time for my weight to pop back up to 308.2.

But I'll cross that bridge when and if I get there.

For today, I'm just happy to have broken through another mini-wall.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

If you didn't get frustrated by the weight increases, you wouldn't be human. Don't sweat it - being frustrated and venting is what these blogs are for.

Suz said...

Wow, I'm so glad to read that you've finally broken through! Being at my own wall for 6 days here, I can completely get what you're feeling!

It won't be long now at all and you'll be tip toeing into the twos!