4.05.2007

What is Going On????

Today's Weigh-in: 311.4
5-Day: 310.9

I'm gonna keep this short, because the longer the post, the more likely you'll read some four-letter words.

I've eaten 95% clean the past three days. My worst foods have been a couple teaspoons of sugar in my cereal, and a no-fat, no-cholesterol pizza crust. I've been staying as active as I can be around the house - playing with the kids, cleaning fast and hard, etc - same things I'd been doing.

Yet I'm putting on .3 to .5 pounds a day?

This weekend Beck and I are heading to the Colorado foothills to do some hiking. We're talking 5% grade, 1,500-foot elevation increase, rocky trails, the works. It's gonna kill us. It should be a great workout.

But on Friday night, we're attempting a big-time zig. We're going to Dave and Busters here in Denver, and we'll each be eating something that will be bring our clean eating average down a few percentage points. It won't be anything bad - no burgers, fries and milkshakes - but it'll be something to make our metabolism say "What the f- ?".

I know, it's a journey, blah, blah, blah. But this is annoying the crap out of me.

*********************************************************************************

New FAT Member

Everybody head over to the newest addition to the FAT Coalition, and introduce yourself to my old friend Kristen. I haven't talked to her in at least 10 years, yet she popped up on my radar a few days ago (MySpace is crazy). Go check out her blog, and welcome her to the group as she fights along with all of us.

Welcome, Kristen!

3 comments:

billy said...

If I were you, I'd try doing a few big-time ZAGs. If you're zigging on Friday, maybe today and saturday shoot for very low calories, like 2000 or so. I think when you're zig-zagging you need to go pretty low on your zag days.

Kevin A. said...

Yeah, that's my plan. I was at roughly 2100 yesterday, so I'm aiming for about 1750 today, and again on Saturday.

We'll see if it helps.

Rob Tucker said...

Hopefully that works out, but remember not to analyze the day to day too closely. I think we're all falling into that trap again.

Enjoy Dave and Busters, I love that place. Expensive as hell, but fun.