4.19.2007

The Run to 299 - Day 11

Pounds to 299.9: 8.29 (pretty much back where I started last week. Stupid $&%^#%$!)

Weigh-In: 307.2
5-Day: 308.28

More later, but I just wanted to jot down that my weigh-in, while still not as nice as the 306.2 I had a few days ago, is heading back in the right direction. My 5-Day still went up, and it'll likely go up again tomorrow, which I am NOT the least bit happy about. But I guess that's part of the game at this point.

I'll be back with more later, including my idea for the Slimming Kevin Ten Days of Torture.

2 comments:

billy said...

Is this a case of your body going haywire, or do you need to do something differently?

Have you been able to identify any patterns to your body's madness?

Kevin A. said...

I haven't changed anytyhing up,and I'm eating at a good 95% clean clip. It just flips out on me every two-three weeks and adds on 3-4 pounds out of nowhere, then I level back off.