4.21.2007

BOOM SHAKA-LAKA! Um, I mean, The Run to 299 - Day 13

Pounds to 299.9: 7.1 (New Low)

Weigh-in: 305.4 (Tied for New Low!)
5-Day: 307.0 (NEW LOW!)

Just some quick notes as I try to contain my weekend excitement.

> I have now lost 40 pounds on the NOSE since November 23, 2007.
I was carrying my oldest on my shoulders last night walking to the store, and I was getting winded and tired. It dawned on me that I used to carry that weight around all the time, as she weighs 37 pounds.

> I have now lost 53 pounds since January of 2006.
53 Pounds, and I still have 47 to go. I put myself in a bad position, but I'm getting out of it.

> The Ten Days of Torture
They start on Monday. I have my weight routine set to go. Becky is up for a huge freelance design gig this weekend. If we get it, we may try to extend the membership or go get our boxing lessons.

Have a great weekend, everybody.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Good going! :o)

Suz said...

Wow, exciting times ahead for you two! It won't be long now till you're in those 200's!