4.14.2007

The Run to 299 - Day 6


Pounds to 299.9: 7.37

Weigh-In: 306.4
5-Day: 307.36


Just a quick one today - happy Saturday!

The 5-day went up a lillte today as a 306.2 was replaced by a 306.4, but I'm not concerned about it in the least. Tomorrow the weight is sure to drop with anything under a 308.4. So, no worries.

I'm really starting to see how water makes a difference. It goes WAY beyond helping you feel full. Water really is flushing the fat out of me. I don't know any other way to explain it. My diet has been spot-on, but my activity level has been less-than-perfect. Still, I'm on pace to lose 2 - 3 pounds this week.

The point being, drink your water.

Seriously. Drink it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're doing good! I was never a water fan, just couldn't stand it, but I've drunk, drunk, drunk ever since starting this. It works! It definitely works!

Suz said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday (to be perfectly blunt) during one of my many visits to the throneroom. How does the fat get out? Is it just burnt like a fuel and disappear? Or is it just floating around in you waiting for water to flow through and flush it out? Kind of a gross thought, but I'm curious!

Anonymous said...

I've kind of been wondering about that, too.

Rob Tucker said...

Not sure either, but I've got plenty of 'throneroom' time to think about it myself.

I try to get at least 64 in me a day. My eyeballs are floating by the end of the day.