1.26.2007

As Expected...

My weigh-in this morning was back at 324.5, up a pound from yesterday, but fully expected after making a 2.5 pound drop. My 5-day dropped another two tenths, and it should make a nice dip tomorrow once I get that ugly 327.5 off of my record.

Not much else to report this morning.

Diet was fine yesterday. Dealt with the stress as best I could.

I do have a headache this morning, so there's that.

Might have more later, but for now I just wanted to get something on "paper".

TGIF.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

We'll all take 2.5 pound drops followed by 1 pound gains, every single day of the week.

You're on the right path.

Anonymous said...

The one thing you don't get with weighing yourself every day is the chance to see a significant change. So you see 328 and you're fine with it because it's only a pound higher than the day before and you know it'll go back down the next day. But you weighed in at 324.5 today. You weighed 328 not even a week ago. When you step back and look at the whole picture, it's pretty impressive. I think daily weigh-ins are good - they keeps you in check. Just don't forget to look back and see how far you've come. We're all doing a kick-ass job. Yeah, we have our stress days, our sick days, our want-to-eat-everything-in-sight-just-short-of-my-children days. But we're fighting through them and still winning this battle one pound at a time.

You're doing great. All of us are!

P.S. I share your TGIF sentiments!!!