1.21.2007

Not Good

Well, as most of you read, Beck slipped up on Friday, and I joined her. We both chose to have a bad night eating, and while it was great at the time, I regret it horribly today.

Until last night, I've been averaging around four hours of sleep per night. I've had no energy, and I've been craving crap non-stop. I finally gave in Friday, and paid the price when I weighed in on Saturday morning. The scale read 328, taking my average from 325.8 to 326.1. And even though I did great yesterday and tipped the scale back at 325.5 this morning, the 328 caused my average to go up ANOTHER tenth to 326.2.

I'm obviously not too happy with this, but it does serve as a sobering reminder. One day can screw you up. There is no way I can hit my 5-day goal of 325.4 by tomorrow morning. I'd have to weigh in at 322. Still hypothetically possible, but not likely.

My goal was in reach. I could have nailed it, maybe even surpassed it. But because I chose to go overboard, there's no way.

I'll keep that in mind the next time I feel like taking a day off.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I just typed out my most recent blog. I think you'll appreciate it.

Keep on fighting, Kev.

Mark said...

Time for refocus!