1.27.2007

Please, Forgive Me.

I've been fighting with this for a few weeks. Do I post my pics, let everybody in on just how disgusting I am, and then let them watch the transformation? Or do I just show the final product, and let them wonder how nasty I really was?

Well, every since Beck posted her pics a few weeks ago, I've had the urge to follow suit. But I just couldn't do it.

Until tonight.

I took some pics. I liked what I saw (in comparison). I am doing it.

I'm very, very sorry.

WARNING:

IF YOU'VE RECENTLY EATEN, WAIT 30 MINUTES BEFORE VIEWING THESE PHOTOS.


First, let me explain the sudden, um, "hair loss" in the second pic. See, I was bored, and I had a razor. That's what happens when work-from-home dad's get a little spare time.


Anyway, I can see the changes - finally. Even from 1-06 to 1-27, which is when I started REALLY working with weights and push-ups.

Dare I say I see a little definition under the lard?

Maybe.


I'll pose again on 2/15, when I plan to be down to 315.

Again. I'm SO sorry.

8 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You can definitely see the difference. That's great, considering we're only really talking about a month or two between the top and the bottom.

Keep at it, and you can only imagine what the pictures from 6 months from now are going to look like!

Kevin A. said...

Yeah....

The first pics were from 12/06, the others were from 01/07. So it's more like 13 months between shots.

I'm horribly regretting posting these this morning, now.

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

You can see the difference! Good going!

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't mean as much coming from me, but I'll say it anyway. I see the change and it's only going to get better from here. You're a brave man for posting your pics. Just keep in mind that a few months from now, you're going to compare your current pics to the ones above and you're going to see dramatic results. This is only your second month doing this. So yeah, the pictures on the left were 13 months ago, but you've been that size for about 10 months now. Your'e doing great. You're only going to look better as the months progress. ;)

billy said...

yeah man, you can definitely see the change...

that's hilarious- you shaved your chest and yet your belly remains hairy.

Anonymous said...

Great job posting your pics :)

I am confused though, you said your pics were from Dec '06 and Jan '07, isn't that 1 month and not 13 months?

Rob Tucker said...

You still in hiding since posting those pics? How's things going on that side?

Anonymous said...

I'll go ahead and comment on Kevin's behalf (hope you don't mind, Kev). He's back in Michigan for a few days and it's been non-stop for him ever since he got there. So he's not in hiding...just very busy.

He's been doing as good with his diet as he can with the convenient meals that come with family gatherings. He even got on the elliptical for five minutes, so GREAT job, Kevin! :)