1.24.2007

Picture Coming Later

So, looking for clothes to wear to my dad's wedding, I tried on a suit coat I purchased about 6 months ago for job interviews.

Too big.

The shirt that I wore under it, which was WAY too tight to wear to work as of the end of September?

Too big.

So, I reached for a sportcoat I wore when I was in college - 10 years ago. I was 299 on my first day that year, and this jacket was a hair big on me - but not by much. I actually tried it on about three weeks ago, and I couldn't even get my arm all the way in. And buttoning it? Yeah. Not so much.

On it went...

Almost perfect. The shoulders and back are a little snug, but I could wear it if I had to. But since I don't need to wear it until February 17th, I've got time to get it right.

Anyway, a few pics of me in clothes that were too tight two months ago are coming later.

3 comments:

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

How cool!!! I love it when I can fit into my "skinny" clothes!!! Good job!!

Rob Tucker said...

Let's see that pic, studman!

Kevin A. said...

It'll have to wait til tonight. My photographer is busy raising my children.